Hello…is anybody out there?

Hello earthlings,

My name is Beegu. I want to say sorry for crash landing in your Dragon’s Den- my spaceship ran out of fuel and then the system control broke! It is very cold here- what is this white stuff falling from the sky? I have never seen that before? Luckily, I was able to find a blanket to keep me warm though.

Once again, I am sorry for creating a mess in your garden!

Goodbye for now,

Beegu

24 thoughts on “Hello…is anybody out there?

1. Year 1

Hello Beegu,
    Thank you for your message! Thank you for letting us have your spaceship- we have put it on our display. The white stuff you mentioned is called snow- have you never seen this before?? If you like the snow you could build a snowman, you could make snowballs or even do snow angels!!
    It’s ok that you crash landed in our garden- it’s not your fault that you ran out of fuel! But don’t worry we are keeping your spaceship safe!
    Where are you now? We hope you are warm and not too hungry? What is your favourite food? We can leave you some outside of the Year 1 door- feel free to come and get it.
    We hope to hear from you soon,
    Love from
    Year 1

1. l.cullen Post author

Hi children,

oh it is so lovely to hear from you! I am so pleased that you have managed to save my spaceship and use it in your school! I have had a go at making snow angels too- it was great fun!
      Don’t worry about me- I have made myself a little den to keep me sheltered from the cold weather. I am a little hungry though….. my favourite food is fruit, yoghurt and sweets! I might come to the Year 1 door to see if you have managed to leave me any, but don’t worry if not.
      By the way, I heard you calling my name from the playground today- I waved but I don’t think you could see me from there.

You all looked like you were having so much fun!
      See you soon,
      Beegu x

1. l.cullen Post author

Hi Ava, thank you for your message- I would really love some food- I’m getting a little hungry! I have been nibbling on leaves and grass but they are frozen because of this cold weather! I really like fruit, sweets and yogurt!!
      Thanks Ava,
      see you soon!

Beegu

2. Kate Collier

Hi Beegu!
    It’s George Collier from year one. If you want we will make you a den in our back garden if you want us to and we might leave you some food.
    I hope you like our planet and the snow that is the white stuff that falls from the sky. You can have a snowball fight with your family.
    Have fun
    From George Collier in year one

1. l.cullen Post author

Hi George!

Thank you for your message- the snow ball fight sounds like great fun! I would really love some food- I’m getting a little hungry! I have been nibbling on leaves and grass but they are frozen because of this cold weather! I hope you enjoy learning about me and my book- maybe you could visit my planet some time?
      Thanks George,
      see you soon!

Beegu

3. Ellery Reid

Hello Beegu

My name is Ellery. We are going to leave you some fruit, yogurt & sweets outside year 1 door – I hope you come & get it. We haven’t quite finished reading your story yet but we’ve had lots of fun looking at it. We saw all of your clues – a ufo, a den & a blanket. I wish you could visit my house one day. One of my main toys is Lego, I think you would it.

Goodbye for now Beegu

From Ellery

1. l.cullen Post author

oooh Lego?? I have never seen that before! How fun! I managed to get to the Year 1 door last night…. I may have left you a note!

4. Lisa rowbotham

Hi Beegu

We will leave food and sweets in our garden and I will be kind to you in school.

From Zach age 5

1. l.cullen Post author

Hi George- I am from a planet in Outer Space! It is actually a secret planet that nobody knows about! It is multi-coloured and quite close to Pluto!

5. Libby Balcer

Hello Beegu
    My name is Libby!
    We hope you enjoyed the food that we left you and we hope you are managing to keep warm in this cold weather.
    Have you tried making snow angels? It’s lots of fun.
    Bye Beegu
    Have fun!
    Love Libby Balcer

1. l.cullen Post author

Hi Libby! Yes I loved making the snow angels- I’m a bit sad because the snow seems to be disappearing! I am a little cold- I think I could do with a new outfit to keep me warm especially in the night! Brrrr!

See you soon Libby!
      love Beegu

6. Tom Hamilton

Hi there Beegu!

You know me, Tom.

Please tell me if you liked the food we gave you Beegu. I’d love to visit your planet! What grows there? Anyway, bye now I’m going to do my homework.

1. l.cullen Post author

Hi Tom! Yes I loved the food thank you! It kept me nice and full for a while!
      I am a little cold though- I think I could do with a new outfit to keep me warm especially in the night! Brrrr!

See you soon Tom! Good luck with your homework!
      love Beegu

7. Ryan hughes

Hi Beegu,
    It’s Ryan
    Where are you right now are you warm and do you like your food?
    ????
    See you soon from Ryan

1. l.cullen Post author

Hi Ryan! I am nice and safe- don’t worry about me! I managed to find a shelter in the garden where I crash landed. There are lots of fun things here like a wishing well, willow tunnel and a pond! Yes I loved the food thank you! It kept me nice and full for a while!

See you soon Ryan!
      love Beegu

8. Harry Hirst

hello Beegu, it’s Harry. I was wondering what your favourite food is, I love spaghetti bolognaise, have you ever tried it? It is from Italy, have you ever been there?
    I would love to visit your planet one day!
    love Harry H

1. l.cullen Post author

Hi Harry,

I have never tried Spaghetti Bolognaise- maybe I should! My favourite food is yoghurt- I also like bugs and worms. Yummy!
      I think you are doing some work on materials in Science- maybe you could design an outfit to keep me dry and warm?

Love Beegu x

9. Joanne garbutt

Hi Beegu

It’s Mason out of year 1, I have left you some yogurts, sweets and fruit outside for you. There is also a blanket as it has been cold here.

I can’t wait to meet you… I’m sorry you didn’t get my previous message, it must have been the cold weather which affected it being sent ????

Hopefully we will meet, take care love Mason x

1. l.cullen Post author

Hello Mason!
      I am so sorry that I didn’t get your other message- I am having real trouble with my system control and signal after my spaceship crash landed!
      Thank you so much for the food you left and especially the blanket- that has been keeping me really warm during these cold nights!
      I hope to meet you too- I have been waving at you from the garden but I think I might be too small for you to spot me!
      Lots of love from Beegu x

10. Samuel Ritson

Hi Beegu, it’s Samuel again! I was also wondering what planet you are from and which fruit you like the best. My favourite is melon.
    From Samuel.

11. l.cullen Post author

Hi Samuel! My favourite fruit is banana! I tasted one of your pears but it was a bit strange!